Terms, Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are committed to the protection of your privacy and, if we do ask you for information which could be used to identify you, then it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
This policy is effective from 1 January 2014.
We might ask for
When you visit our website, we may ask you to provide the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including geographical and email addresses
Why do we want this information?
If we do ask you for this information, it will only be to improve our service to our broad customer base; specifically, we will use the information to update our records.
NOTE: We will never use your information to advertise products or provide it to other organisations unless legally required to do so.
Protecting your information
We are very careful about data security. The information that you provide is stored in the same electronic storage media as our own confidential data. To maintain the security of all of this data we protect it by recognised physical, electronic and management measures and procedures.
First things first:
- You don’t have to accept our cookies. Although most web browsers automatically accept browsers you can change the settings to decline them
- Cookies by themselves are not malicious.
- Cookies do not allow us to access to your computer
- Cookies cannot gather any more data about you than you agree to provide.
If you agree to accept our cookie, then our server will send a small file which is added to the web browser on your computer. Cookies have benefits for you and for us.
- They help us to analyse web traffic
- They let you know when you visit a particular site.
- They can allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
- The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Traffic log cookies are only used for statistical analysis of webpage traffic so we can improve our website to make it more responsive to the needs of visitors to the site. The traffic data is deleted from our records as soon as the data has been analysed.
We believe that by using the data provided by cookies we can improve our website, make it easier to use and focus on the pages that visitors actually find useful – the pages that they regularly visit.
Links to other websites
Control your personal information
You can control your personal information by restricting what you provide and how it is used. Examples are:
- To prohibit the use of your data for direct marketing – when you fill in a form on any website, look for the statement relating to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes and, if you wish, select the option to disallow such use;
- To discontinue your agreement for us to use your personal data for direct marketing, email us at email@example.com.
Please note that we will not sell or otherwise release your personal data to any third party unless we are required to by law.
Under the UK Data Protection Act of 1998, you are entitled to ask for the details of the personal information which we hold about you. A fee of £5.00 will be payable in advance for this report. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
The Data Controller
Visor Systems Ltd
64 Chorley Rd
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.